The hose must be handled safely to ensure longevity of life and prevent damage, some of the primary safety precaution is to avoid over tightening of hoses at the ends, over exposure to heat or sunlight over a prolonged period of time and exposure to acidic chemical materials.
- Always insist upon ISI Certified Steel Wire Reinforced LPG Hose.
- Be sure that the hose is fully pushed on the Nozzle.
- Do not use any Lubricant to insert hose on the Nozzle.
- Do not use any kind of Clamp or Clip.
- Switch off the Regulator when the Stove is not in use.
- Always use safety Cap when Cylinder is not in use.